Last update : 2020-09-15
You have 3 selections and 1 free field to refine your search.
These same filters can be used directly into the URL.
For example, the following URL allows to filter all data sheets of the organization "MIO UMR 7294 CNRS": http://geoportail.osupytheas.fr/DCPYTHEAS/?organization=MIO UMR 7294 CNRS
The filters are concatenable to the standard format. The available parameters are written in the title of the concerned fields.
Another example: http://geoportail.osupytheas.fr/DCPYTHEAS/?organization=MIO UMR 7294 CNRS&freekeyword=temperature
It is also possible to filter the data sheets by their geographical location using the interactive map.
All the filters described above can be used to display a list of abstract sheets. By selecting a sheet via its title, it is displayed in its entirety. The number of records found is displayed below the search form.
A particular filter allows direct access to a data sheet using its ID :
- Either via a specific automatic filter, e.g.: http://geoportail.osupytheas.fr/DCPYTHEAS/?id=137
- Either by selecting the title of a data sheet on the map.
Abstracts contain the following objects according to their existence :
- The title of the data sheet
- the first characters of the summary
- the associated image
- direct access to the data sheet (automatic filter containing the ID), as well as attachments
- the logo of the organization that owns the data sheet.
Realisation : Pytheas Observation Team